- from 3 hours
- up to 15 people
- from 390 €
- center towards the west and back
- mix of historical monuments and modern arkitecture
- recommended during the week
- at the weekend, it is likely to have long waiting times for the lock
- All the classical sights of berlins inner city!
- Nikolaidistrict, Berlin Dome, Bundestag, Government District, Friedrichstraße, Central station...
- Mix of historical buildings and modern architecture
|Duration||3 Hours or 4 Hours|
during spring and autumn: warm clothes
during summer: sun protection
|Participants||maximum of 15 people|
You have to be on time!!! Because we only have a maximum of 15 minutes during which we have to moor, get you guys on board and leave the dock again.
This tour includes all the classical sights of berlins inner city. But particularily on sunny weekends you have to expect that we will have to get in line of a convoy of massive tourist boats that will escort us through the center (this is Germany's highest frequented domestic water way). The Skipper himself will have to focus sharply on the radio and the traffic and won't be able to give you deeper insights of what you see along the way on this tour. And since we have to go through the lock twice you should prepare yourself for spending a certain time of your tour with waiting. Naturally also the center of Berlin with its monumental buldings has its thrill, but particularily during sunny weekends this route comes with a certain downside.
So at weekends you will have to book this tour as a 4 hours tour while 3 hours should be enough for it during the week.