Boat tour Berlin - Lakes
- from 6 hours
- up to 15 people
- from 690 €
- center towards the south east, (Köpenick, Müggelsee, Neu-Venedig) around the "Müggelmountains" and back
- likely to be the nicest way to experience the different faces of this metropolis
- if extended (from 7 hours on), this tour offers the opportunity for a food or bathing stops at the most idyllic and remote places
- Berlin Wall, Friedrichshain, Kreuzberg, Lichtenberg, Schöneweide, green Köpenick, Spree Arche, Müggelsee, Neu-Venedig, Dämeritzsee, Gosener Kanal, Seddinsee, Große Krampe, Langer See, Dahme, Regattastrecke, Frauentog, Köpenicker Wasserschloss
- combination of city and nature experience
- if extended, this tour can be combined with a restaurant or swimming stop
- Berlin's highest "mountains"
- 5 different lakes
- center of Berlin until the border of Brandenburg and back
|Duration||6 Hours, 7 Hours or 8 Hours|
|Participants||maximum of 15 people|
You have to be on time!!!
Because we only have a maximum of 15 minutes during which we have to moor, get you guys on board and leave the dock again.
- if extended to 7 or 8 hours, this tour can be combined with a restaurant-stop (e.g. at the swimming restaurant Spree Arche) or a bathing-stop at the most idyllic and remopte places if the weather plays along.
- restaurant stops should be reserved in advance
- We start at the historical center and cruise along the former berlin wall through berlin’s most vibrating districts. Along this route, the vanishing scent of former East Berlin clashes into luxury real estate and Berlin’s hip party scene. Here you may still get a feeling of what former East Berlin used to look like, while experiencing the rapide changes that are happening to this city today. And what makes it as extraordinary and unique.This tour combines city history, berlin’s nightlife and todays struggle against gentrification with natur experience. We mingle between berlins biggest historical wounds, current real-estate eldorado, and berlins nightlife epicenter to end up swimming in the pictoresk lakes of its outskirts.
- Feel free to bring your own drinks and snacks as long as you take care of the trash afterwards …and leave the boat in a decent state/otherwise we will charge you a cleaning fee of 50€