- from 2 hours
- up to 15 people
- from 290€
- center towards east and back
- particularily full of contrast
We start at the historical center and cruise along the former Berlin Wall through Berlin's most exciting and vibrating districts
- mix of city history, nightlife scene, and today's struggle against gentrification
- Berlin's different faces, and what makes this city so vibrating
- Holzmarkt, Berlin Wall, Oberbaum bridge, Badeschiff, Molecule men, houseboatscene, Nalepa funkhaus, Treptower park...
- today's fastest changing parts of the city
- west and east
|Duration||2 Hours or 3 Hours|
|Participants||maximum of 15 people|
You have to be on time!!!
Because we only have a maximum of 15 minutes during which we have to moor, get you guys on board and leave the dock again.
We start at the historical center and cruise along the former Berlin Wall through Berlin’s most vibrating districts. Along this route, the vanishing scent of former East Berlin clashes into luxury real estate and Berlin’s hip party scene. Here you may still get a feeling of what former East Berlin used to look like, while experiencing the rapide changes that are happening to this city today. And what makes it as extraordinary and unique.
This tour combines city history, berlin’s nightlife and today's struggle against gentrification. We mingle between Berlins biggest historical wounds, current real-estate eldorado, and Berlin's nightlife epicenter. Not without reason, this tour is our no. 1 bestseller. Within this tour you may grasp the essence and versatility of this Metropole.
If extended to 3 hours, this tour also offers the possibility of a small bathing break.
Feel free to bring your own drinks and snacks as long as you take care of the trash afterwards …and leave the boat in a decent state/otherwise we will have to charge you a cleaning fee of 50€ :)